Managing projects with external business customers and working with internal stakeholders in Sales, Delivery and Products on delivering complex software solutions.
As Senior Project Manager you are a key point of contact for our external business customers, and will be responsible for meeting project deliverables, managing stakeholders throughout the process as well as aligning expectations with costumers and handling post-sale negotiations during the projects.
About the job
At Configit, our 4 products are the basis for our solutions, which are customized to suit the customers’ needs and it landscape. Each project is very complex and different from the last, and the project management requires close communication with customers as well as the development team in Delivery.
The typical Configit customer is an enterprise production company within the automotive or industrial machinery & components industries. Our solutions target and connect product development, engineering and sales throughout the product lifecycle – and you will therefore be working with a variety of professionals on different levels in their organization.
As Project Manager it is your job to stay up to date on upcoming projects from Sales and Customers; collaborating with the Delivery team on reaching milestones once the project is initiated; and engaging development teams in Delivery as well as in Products department to prioritize and make deadlines.
• Create clear and well defined statements of work and project plans
• Monitor, manage and control changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track and report progress and financial status to external and internal stakeholders
• Ensure project handover after delivery is completed
• Inspire and motivate the team
• Coordinate with accounting on invoicing and revenue recognition
We expect that you have
• 5+ years of project management experience within complex software solutions to large manufacturing/industrial customers
• Solid background managing projects within complex software products/solutions
• A degree in Software Development, Engineering, IT or similar
• Commercial awareness
• Strong budgeting skills
• A customer and business oriented approach to project management
• Proven track record with risk management, planning, follow-up and handover of projects
• Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Management and Agile methods
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international environment where:
• We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
• We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
• We work closely together across all disciplines and nationalities
• We believe in knowledge sharing and provide continued learning
• We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
• We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
• We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Configit is an international software vendor – headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark – that offers third generation configuration solutions to companies with product configuration needs. Configit configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex products.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented Virtual Tabulation technology.
Configit customers include ABB, Januar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.
Do you want to hear and know more about the open position at Configit, pls. contact Bettina T. Warming, Theill Warming Rådgivning at +45 20424519 or by e-mail. Theill Warming Rådgivning is handling this recruitment process on behalf of Configit.
Please forward your application – including your CV/resumé – to [email protected]