We are looking to add a new business oriented colleague to our HR team in Copenhagen. You will be working with HR/management consulting, development activities and inquiries from both managers and employees from our headquarters in Copenhagen.
In our global organization you will be responsible mainly for the Danish headquarter and to some extent the UK office on day-to-day HR activities – and globally in collaboration with the HR team.
What you’ll do
You are involved in the full HR cycle and combine your business and management understanding with interpersonal skills to support middle management in HR related issues, help your colleagues in regards to their inquiries and work with the rest of HR to promote best HR practices and development activities in Configit.
As a consultant your relations with the middle managers are of key importance, and you assist and consult them in regards to HR best practices, HR law, communication etc., and link your knowledge of the organization with the work and projects going in the rest of HR.
And finally, you will work with your colleagues in HR in regards to development initiatives such as our engagement survey, annual ADR, on-boarding project etc.
You will be part of a team consisting of an HR Administrator, Recruitment Consultant and Global HR Manager in Copenhagen and our HR colleague in Germany.
In the HR team we work together on most projects and help each other across our professional areas. We act as a unit to promote good HR business practices in the entire organization and gladly review each other’s work, help with advice and share a lot of knowledge.
For the HR Consultant, specific tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Sparring, consulting, advising and coaching with middle managers
- Handling employee interviews in the full HR life cycle from contract signing over development activities to transition/exit
- Build trusting and respected relations in the organization – be a confidant and professional partner
- Responsibility for timely internal communication with high quality
- Ensuring HR law compliance and acting as knowledge center of employment law
- Sparring and advising employees in regards to their requests and inquiries
- Drive organizational development projects and processes like engagement surveys, annual ADR, onboarding project etc. in cooperation with the rest of HR including the Global HR Manager
- Work closely with HR administrator on ongoing processes in administration, development of policies, supporting with timely communication and information on projects
- Sparring with Recruitment Consultant on upcoming and active recruitments. Sharing relevant knowledge from the organization and weekly status updates
- Working with HR colleagues in other countries for sparring and cooperation on development projects as well as day-to-day activities
- Assisting in and performing administrative tasks as needed
We expect that you
- Have a degree in an HR related field (business administration, social studies, psychology or similar)
- Have at least a couple of years’ experience in a similar role, consulting managers and driving development projects, preferably in an international organization
- Experience working in an IT/software environment is an advantage
- Have knowledge of Danish HR best practices and law – knowledge of UK HR is an advantage
- Take ownership and a have natural authority and confidence in your professional abilities
- Have a proactive, assertive, and professional work approach and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employee in a confidential and discrete manner
- Have knowledge of current Danish employment legislation
- Have excellent written and verbal Danish and English
- Good IT skills, including good knowledge of Excel, Word & Power Point
What we offer
A chance to be a part of building Configit HR and preparing us for the future. We are currently more than 160 people in Configit Global, and have are ambitious in every way. All the things we do now, is part of breaking the ground for the future look of Configit HR.
In addition, we offer a unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and provide funding for your continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Configit is an international software vendor – headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark – that offers third generation configuration solutions to companies with product configuration needs. Configit configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex products.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented Virtual Tabulation technology.
Configit customers include ABB, Januar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.
Do you want to hear and know more about the open position at Configit, pls. contact Bettina T. Warming, Theill Warming Rådgivning at +45 20424519 or by e-mail. Theill Warming Rådgivning is handling this recruitment process on behalf of Configit.
Please forward your application – including your CV/resumé – to [email protected]