With our newest Cloud solution going live soon and an ambition of many more to come, we are looking to strengthen our Cloud Operation Team based in Copenhagen.
We are building the organization and solutions around our new Cloud solutions with the cloud architect as technical lead, and you, as our new Cloud Operation Engineer in the role as a safe pair of hands on maintenance and operations of the cloud solutions. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the cloud solutions provided to our customers – specifically with focus on backup and disaster recovery.
In addition to the maintenance of our solutions, you will be advising and sparring on best practice and requirements for Configit Cloud Operations together with the Cloud Architect. You will be supporting the technical lead Cloud Architect on cloud solutions, offerings, requirements, security and standards - greenfield designing and sizing of single and multi-tenant cloud solutions
What you’ll do
- Maintain and Operate cloud environments on Azure (single and multi-tenant) and client solutions after go-live
- Secure Configit Cloud solution with well documented backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Build a monitoring solution for our Azure environment
- Deliver deployment environments for our business units’ projects
- Provide feedback and execution of the scripts designed by the architect
- Ensure client operation and deliver on promised SLA’s
- Participate in after-hours (24x7) on-call rotation as the global team grows and be available outside office hours in case of extremely critical issue resolution
- Assisting Support with ticket solutions and the rest of Delivery with ongoing projects
- Assist on project startups with knowledge on sizing and structure based on the framework provided from architects
We expect that you
- Have a professional background with several years of experience in infrastructure architecture and Azure cloud components
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar
- Have a pragmatic approach and is a resourceful individual with desire to assist, engage and provide high-level service and “getting your hands dirty” in the process
- Are a fast learner and desire to stay current with technology and best practices
- Have experience with one or more up-to-date Microsoft database and web technologies
- Come with a proven track record of experience with project delivery to end-customers; ability to balance multiple on-going activities; and excellent documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Show strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Additionally, it would be an advantage if you have experience with one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Azure or AWS in single or multi-tenant environments
- Powershell knowledge
- Microsoft OMS
- Development in Java or C#
- Visual Studio, TeamCity, Continuous Integration, Git & GitHub
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Configit is an international software vendor – headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark – that offers third generation configuration solutions to companies with product configuration needs. Configit configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex products.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented Virtual Tabulation technology.
Configit customers include ABB, Januar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.
Do you want to hear and know more about the open position at Configit, pls. contact Bettina T. Warming, Theill Warming Rådgivning at +45 20424519 or by e-mail. Theill Warming Rådgivning is handling this recruitment process on behalf of Configit.
Please forward your application – including your CV/resumé – to [email protected]
See this position as a PDF file: